The information hub to buy, invest & live in the US

Immigration visas through investment

The United States has a long history of accommodating immigrants from all over the World. Nevertheless, due to the appeal of the “American Dream” the USA is the country that receives the most immigrants in the World.

The number of petitions filed annually with USCIS naturally makes the selection process and approval quite fastidious. This way, before making the decision to make the US your new home, whether temporarily or permanently, it’s important to understand which visas you potentially qualify for and which professionals are best able to assist you in reaching your goal with confidence and ease. 

We are not Immigration Attorneys at InvestUSA360 however we work very closely with some of the top Immigration Attorneys in the country. We will give brief descriptions of some popular visas as they relate to investment and will be more than happy to provide referral to attorneys that we have worked with and feel comfortable with. 

Due to the popularity of the EB-5 Visa and the need for a lengthier description, you can find more information on its own page. 

L-1 Inter-corporate Transfer

If you are transferred from your company abroad to an affiliated U.S. company to work as a manager, executive or person with specialized knowledge, you may be entitled to obtain a green card.

In order to qualify for an L-1 transfer, you must have worked in the affiliated company abroad for a minimum of one year in the previous three year period and you must be performing a similar job in the U.S to the one back at home.

E-1 Treaty Trader Visas are for foreign nationals wishing to engage in a “substantial trade” between their country of origin and the United States. “Substantial trade” is typically defined as an ongoing flow of significant international trade involving many transactions.

E-2 Treaty Investor Visas

Foreign nationals looking at E-2 visas must be a citizen of a country with which the United States has a treaty of commerce.  E-2 visas allow foreign nationals to enter the U.S. to make a “substantial investment” in the development a business or commercial enterprise. This includes buying an existing business that qualifies for E-2 status or creating a new business. The visa initially is granted for 2 years and continues to be renewed a regular intervals thereafter.

Should you desire more information on paths to immigration including those mentioned above, EB-5 or any other immigration advice, please complete the immigration form on this page and we will be happy to introduce you to the appropriate professionals.

Want to know if you qualify for US immigration?
Let one of our specialists help you!

Click Here
InvestUSA360 Buying Guide